No Recurring Fees and Zero Commission
Making your book as available as a paperback on Amazon stores around the world as well as making it available to other online retailers, libraries and wholesalers could not be easier. Our print distribution service will take care of the upload of your files and metadata, ISBN allocation (if required), maintenance of your retailer listing pages, collection of your sales reports and payment of your royalties. All for a one-off fee of $99/£99.
We work with independent authors, hybrid authors and first-time self-publishing writers from around the world and will upload your print-ready files and information to Amazon’s KDP print on demand service, making your book available to thousands of sales channels.
- Sell via Amazon – your print book will be listed on many of Amazon’s websites including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es
- Bookstores and Online Retailers – your book will be available to thousands of major online and offline bookstores and retailers.
- Libraries and Academic Institutions – public libraries, elementary and secondary school libraries, and libraries at other academic institutions will have access to your print book.
- Zero commission – we do not charge any commission on your royalties.
- Free ISBN – access CreateSpace’s extended distribution options by using one of their free ISBNs.
- Control your royalty payments – you choose the payment method, how often you are paid and the minimum payment amount.
- No hidden or recurring fees – you simply pay the one-off distribution fee, nothing else.
- Free updates – six free metadata changes or new file uploads every year.
- Consolidated sales reports – online sales and royalty reports.
Need print book formatting? If you do not have print-ready files, and your book is in Word, PDF, Pages, InDesign or another digital format, you will need to create suitably formatted PDF files first. If you need help with this you can use our print book formatting service.
Straightforward, Transparent Pricing
Pay a one-off fee per title – no hidden or recurring costs and we do not charge any commission on your royalties.
For Print distribution you will need to supply: suitable print-ready PDF of content and cover, and book metadata (via the Book Info form).
See what our clients say about us here.