If you would like to begin working with us here is some information to help you get started. If you would like us to quote for a project please complete the Quote Request form.
eBook Conversion Projects
If we are converting your files to eBook formats you will need to supply the following:
- Cover image (front only) in PDF, JPG or PNG format. The file needs to be RGB and at least 2500 pixels on its longest side.
- Book content in Word, PDF, InDesign or other digital format. The file should be the final, edited version of the content as post conversion changes will incur an additional fee. If you are supplying a PDF please ensure that the text is live/selectable rather than flat images of each page.
- If you are also using our eBook distribution service we will need your metadata. For single titles this can be submitted via our Book Info form and for multiple titles you can use our Excel template (eBook Metadata v12).
To use our eBook distribution service please provide:
- Cover image (front only) in JPG format. The file needs to be RGB and 2500 pixels on its longest side. The filename should be ‘ISBN.jpg’ where ISBN is the 13-digit ISBN number assigned to the eBook. Usually the file size will be less than 1MB.
- eBook files (Mobi, ePUB, KTC, PagePerfect, ePIB, iBooks). All files must be created in line with the latest retailer guidelines and industry standards. All ePUB file must pass the IDPF ePUB validator (http://validator.idpf.org/). The filename should be ‘ISBN.xxx’ where ISBN is the 13-digit ISBN number assigned to the eBook and xxx is the standard file extension for the relevant file type.
- Metadata: For single titles this can be submitted via our Book Info form and for multiple titles you can use our Excel template (eBook Metadata v12).
Sending Your Files
You can send your files using any of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com (usually only suitable for files totalling less than 20MB)
- WeTransfer: Access the secure file upload service at https://wetransfer.com
- DropBox: email a link to your DropBox folder to firstname.lastname@example.org or share a folder with email@example.com.
We also accept files sent through HighTail, Google Drive, OneDrive and other popular file transfer services. Please note that we do not accept files sent through services which require registration or additional software to be installed prior to download.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.