I am VAT registered, do you operate self-billing?


If you are VAT registered and based in the UK, download our Self Billing Agreement and print, complete, sign and return. Once we have received the signed self-billing agreement, we will apply UK VAT to all payments we make to you.

Please remember it is your responsibility to ensure that you pay the VAT charged to HM Revenue & Customs in your own VAT returns.

In accordance with HM Revenue & Customs guidelines, the VAT self-billing agreement must be renewed annually. We will notify you when the agreement is due to expire, but, if you fail to return the new self-billing agreement, we will assume that you are no longer VAT-registered and VAT will not be applied to future royalty payments.

If you have de-registered for VAT, it is your responsibility, under the terms of the self-billing agreement, to inform us in writing immediately.

 EBook Distribution, Royalties  
Total 0 Votes

Tell us how can we improve this post?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?