No Recurring Fees and Zero Commission
The eBook Partnership eBook distribution service offers one of the most comprehensive worldwide eBook distribution networks available. We work with independent authors, hybrid authors and first-time self-publishing writers from around the world and distribute eBooks to 150+ eBook retailers, leading subscription services, library suppliers and specialist distributors.
You can see full details of the royalty rates paid by retailers, libraries and subscription services here.
For a one-off payment of $99/£99 you benefit from:
- Custom Worldwide eBook distribution – you choose which of our channels we send your eBook to
- Zero commission – we do not charge any commission on your royalties
- Control your royalty payments – you choose the payment method, how often you are paid and the minimum payment amount
- No hidden or recurring fees – you simply pay the one-off distribution fee, nothing else
- Free ISBN – we can allocate a unique ISBN to your eBook if you do not own your own imprint
- Free updates – six free metadata changes or new file uploads every year
- Consolidated sales reports – online sales and royalty reports
- No minimum tie-in – you can unpublish your books whenever you want
- No need for exclusivity – if you already supply some of our distribution channels you can use our service alongside your existing arrangements to expand your distribution network.
- Avoid withholding tax on US sales (for non-US residents) – we have the relevant tax identities registered with the US tax authorities so there is no withholding tax on your US sales.
All of our distribution partners accept reflowable eBook file formats (Mobi for Amazon and ePUB for all others). Fixed Layout files are supported by Amazon, Apple, Kobo, Google, Barnes & Noble, OverDrive, and eSentral.
Need eBook conversion? If you do not have eBook files, and your book is in Word, PDF, Pages or InDesign, you will need to create eBook files first. If you need help with this you can use our eBook conversion service.
Straightforward, Transparent Pricing
Pay a one-off fee per title – no hidden or recurring costs and we do not charge any commission on your royalties.
For Print distribution you will need to supply: suitable print-ready PDF of content and cover, and book metadata (via the Book Info form).
See what our clients say about us here.
A Global eBook Distribution Network
Our distribution channels include the biggest eBook retailers, leading subscription services, major library suppliers, and review and recommendation websites.
For full details visit our eBook Distribution Network page.